The work of recruiting personnel in any company is always quite tedious when you do not have any kind of help, especially if you are from a large company and you have to select specific personnel within large amount of candidates.
WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon is a wordpress addon designed to add resume forms to your website, being managed all from the wordpress administrator.
How WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon works
Resume Manager allows you to set up a lightweight resume publishing site, built on top of WP Job Manager. As it is based on short code, it can work with any theme (given a bit of CSS style) and is really easy to set up.
The administrator user interface is very similar to WP Job Manager, it lists submitted resumes and allows the administrator to approve, edit and delete them.
The resume summarizes the short code output in a list, followed by a search / filter form that works with ajax (results are displayed instantly). Resume access can be restricted using WordPress user capabilities
The resume submission form collects the candidate’s name and contact information, websites, education and employment.
The candidate can add as many elements of education and experience as they wish, including grades, name, dates and position/qualifications.
After submitting the form, a preview is displayed. The preview matches the appearance of a live resume.
Submitted resumes can be edited or removed from the candidate panel, if the candidate is logged in.
Jobs that have an email address for the application method can be applied through resumes. A form will be displayed asking the user to choose a resume from the archive and enter their message which will then be emailed to the employer. The employer will also receive a private link to view the resume online on the site.
WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon Features
– Add, manage, and categorize jobs using the WordPress user interface.
– Searchable and filterable jobs are added to your pages using Ajax shortcodes.
– Forms on the front page for guests and registered users to submit and manage jobs.
– Allows employers to preview their jobs before they post them. This preview coincides with the final appearance the job offer will have once posted.
– Each job offer can be linked to an email or website so that job seekers can apply for the jobs.
– Searches also display RSS links to allow job seekers to be alerted to new jobs that match their search.
– They allow employers who are logged in to view, edit, mark as busy or delete their active job listings.
– Developer-friendly code – Custom message types, endpoints and template files.
– The plugin comes with several shortcuts for producing jobs in various formats, and since it is built with Custom Post Types you can expand it further through the themes.
Advantages of WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon
Allow candidates to post resumes on your site and apply for jobs with the resumes
Resume list, restricting access to certain user roles if desired
Restrict which user roles can see the candidate’s contact details
Based on WP Job Manager, making it developer friendly
Offline users, and users without a submitted resume, may receive a message to send one and apply for the job after submitting the resume.
Individual resumes display all data collected and also display a “contact” button that employers can click to view the candidate’s email address.
You can restrict who can view resumes and the WordPress user’s contact information capabilities.
Download WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon
The WP Job Manager core plugin is free and always will be. It covers all the features that we consider “core” to run a simple job board site.
WP Job Manager Resume Manager Addon will provide you in every way with a better and wider selection so if you want to be part of this selection process you can download it without any problem.