WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments is an add-on to wordpress and woocommerce that is characterized by allowing for half or full payments, giving customers the opportunity to pay a fixed value and share above that value as well.
WooCommerce Deposits is fully supported throughout the WooCommerce Bookingsplugin, allowing you, according to deposits purchased on reservations, just like sordid products.
WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments features
– Accept and force deposits on products between your store.
– New in conjunction with WooCommerce 3.0+: payment color according to the fully based deposit cart, then the alternative savings button located between the payment
– automatic email reminders after granting the remaining volume and a variety of days
– Select the type of credit: price or company percentage.
– Customers can grant the remaining amount to others by logging in.
– Disable and allow deposits throughout the site along with a strange click.
– Disable accurate loading gateways for cart savings.
– Show custom messages now choose the credit score alternative.
– Add instant deposits next to the discipline secretary in the administration back-end.
– Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
– Compatible with WooCommerce bookings: Multiply credit score through people related to your bookings or accumulate a share of the volume value.
– Deposit reviews are available in the WooCommerce review panel.
– Fully translatable: compatible with WPML.
– Comes pre-translated in similar languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German or Spanish.
How WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments works
– Accepting / Forcing deposits
Accept or force deposits on products or cart in your store.
– Method of payment
an option to make cart-based deposits and the deposit option button located on the cashier
– Automatic email reminders
Remind customers to pay the balance after an “X” number of days or on a specific calendar date.
– Select deposit type
Select the deposit type between the fixed amount or the percentage of the price (or the cart subtotal in the payment mode)
– Flexible tank configuration
Easily control how you choose to collect taxes, shipping and fees. You can choose to collect with a deposit or a second payment …
– Disable or enable site-wide deposit
You can disable / enable the repository functionality throughout the site with a single click.
– Disable payment gateways
Disable specific payment gateways when there is a deposit in the cart.
– Show custom messages
Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
– Deposits from the administrator interface
Add new deposits from the order editor in the administration back-end.
– Created for WooCommerce
Designed from the ground up to work with the right WooCommerce methods and hooks.
– Compatible with WooCommerce bookings
Compatible with WooCommerce reservations: multiply the deposit by people in your reservations or charge a percentage of the total value.
– Deposit reports
Deposit reports are available in the WooCommerce reporting panel.
– Fully translatable
Fully translatable: WPML compatible.
Advantages of WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments
– Comes pre-translated
– It comes pre-translated in the following languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French, German and Spanish.
– Simple prices. Advanced features.
– WooCommerce deposits + 6 months support
– Proven plug-in quality
– Future Updates
– 6 months support
Download WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments
By downloading WooCommerce Deposits – Partial Payments you will realize under your own experience how necessary it is and will be to have this plugin for your website.