Security is one of the most important things on the web, not only for users but also for those who are interested in really creating and managing a web, since unfortunately it is very common to see and know about the hacking and insecurities that are seen daily on the web.
iThemes Security Pro is ideal for everything you need regarding the security of your website, if you want to know a little more about this topic just keep reading this post.
Features of iThemes Security Pro
– iThemes Security Pro provides countless top-notch selections in compliance with decorating your website’s security with WordPress.
– Brute force protection
– File change detection
– 404 Detection
– Secure password application
– Blocking bad users
– Absent mode
– Hide login and administrator
– Database backups
– Email Notifications
– Change WordPress salts and keys
– Online file comparisons
– Integration of Google recaptcha
– Two-factor authentication
– WordPress User Security Check
– WordPress Password Security
– WordPress Malware Scan
– Secure WordPress with a
– Reliable WordPress security plug-in
how iThemes Security works
- Make sure your WordPress website is safe and secure with iThemes Security Pro. iThemes Security Pro works to solve common WordPress security problems you may not know about.
- By adding an extra layer of protection, iThemes Security Pro helps give you peace of mind and keeps the bad guys out.
- Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection. If someone tries to guess your password, you’ll be locked out after a few attempts.
- If someone does manage to log in to your site, they will probably add, delete, or change a file. Receive email alerts showing recent file changes so you know if it has been hacked.
- If a bot is scanning your site for vulnerabilities, it will generate many 404 errors. iThemes Security will block that IP after the limit is set (20 errors in 5 minutes by default).
Set what level of users on your site (administrators, editors, users, etc.) need to have strong passwords. Secure password enforcement is one of the best ways to block WordPress.
Benefits of iThemes Security Pro
WordPress two-factor authentication methods supported by the iThemes Security Pro add-on
- MOBILE APPLICATION
The iThemes Security Pro add-on works with common mobile two-factor authentication applications such as Google Authenticator, Authy, FreeOTP and Toopher.
Urgent codes are emailed to the email address associated with the user’s account.
- BACKUP CODES
It provides a set of single-use codes that can be used to log on in case the primary two-factor method is lost.
- Security Panel
Looking at WordPress security log entries can be time-consuming and even difficult to understand. The new iThemes Security Panel brings your security logs to life by gathering related entries and displaying them in a way that is relevant to you.
iThemes Security takes into account several factors when issuing your security rating, including software and security settings.
Download iThemes Security Pro
As you can see downloading iThemes Security Pro is an excellent option to keep your website protected and above all active at all times.