The information or loading within a website is quite important since within a website there is a lot of uploading and downloading that can make the site very slow thanks to the amount of cache, however, thanks to WP fastest cache wordpress plugin this type of problem is reduced in a large amount because it helps you manage the cache.
What is WP fastest cache wordpress plugin
When processing a page, PHP and MySQL are used. Therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU memory.
If many visitors come to a site, the system uses a lot of RAM and CPU memory, so the page is processed very slowly. In this case, you need a caching system to not process the page over and over again. The cache system generates a static HTML file and saves it. Other users access the static HTML page.
In addition, site speed is used in Google’s search engine ranking algorithm, so caching plugins that can improve your page’s load time will also improve your SEO ranking.
Setting up this plugin is very easy. You don’t need to modify the “.htaccess” file. It will be modified automatically.
WP fastest cache wordpress plugin features
– All cached files are deleted when an entry or page is posted
– The administrator can delete all cached files from the options page
– The administrator can delete minimized CSS and JS files from the options page
– Locks the cache for a specific page or entry with a shortcode
– Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted in the given time
– Cache timeout for specific pages
– Option to activate/deactivate the cache for mobile devices
– Option to activate/deactivate the cache for connected users
– Supports SSL
– It is compatible with CDN
– It is compatible with Cloudflare
– Pre-loading the cache: create the cache for the whole site automatically
– Exclude pages and user agents.
How WP fastest cache wordpress plugin works
– Minimize HTML – You can reduce the size of the page
– Minimize CSS – You can reduce the size of your CSS files
– Enable Gzip compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed at which they are transferred to the browser
– Leverages browser caching: reduces page loading times for regular visitors
– Combine CSS: reduces the number of HTTP round trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
– Disable emojis: you can remove the integrated CSS from the emojis and the “wp-emoji-release.min.js” file
– Caching your WordPress is converting the dynamic pages that WordPress generates into static HTML pages, allowing you to lower the load times of our site users.
Download WP fastest cache wordpress plugin
This premium version extends the functionalities, such as more options to decrease resources, better cache statistics, image optimization. The free version covers the needs of the vast majority of WordPress administrators.
For your website not to have problems with cache it is best to download WP fastest cache wordpress plugin for convenience, both for you and the user.