File Manager Plugin for WordPress is known as the most powerful and easy-to-use file manager for WordPress. Edit, delete, upload, delete, download, compress, copy, etc., multiple file operations, without the need for any cpanels and FTP. You can access files inside and outside the WordPress root directory.
What is File Manager Plugin for WordPress
File Manager Plugin for WordPress is an easy-to-imitate wordpress file manager that allows users to view, then make effect files between the WordPress folder and its subfolders. It has an easy or based interface, but can be effortlessly chronicled even by beginners. It has a Windows style GUI, access to the connection bill (right click on the menu) and then image editing capabilities.
File Manager Plugin for WordPress Features
– Prohibit access in imitation of specified users.
– Enable/disable the File Manager.
– Automatically create folders for all users.
– Icons due to the most important file for consideration types or thumbnails for images.
-Supports vanity editing (crop, rotate, resize).
– Administrator can grant access permissions (read/write) due to exclusive users.
– The administrator makes the permissions of the shipping folder because they are different users.
– Drag and drop support.
– Cut / Copy / Paste support.
– Upload Files / Create Files.
– Create files (Zip, Tar, BZip, GZip).
– Editing text files.
– Icons / List views.
– Right click on the menus.
Advantages of File Manager Plugin for WordPress
– PDF Preview: PDF preview function available
– FTP Support: Alternative to FTP
– Hide files Actual path: Function to hide the actual and real path files.
– Trash: Move to the Trash function
– Topics: Lightweight and elegant client UI
– Drag & Drop: Drag & Drop file upload support
-Icon view: List and icon view available
– Files: create / extract files (zip, rar, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
– Image editing: Image editing and archiving support
– Preview: Quicklook, preview for common file types
– Directory Size: Calculate directory sizes
– Video and audio: video and audio preview/play
– File search: supports file search and sorting
– High performance: high performance back-end server
– Local file system: uses the local file system without the need for a database
– Keyboard shortcuts: available keyboard shortcuts
– Multiple selection: selection of multiple files / folders
– Moving files: moving / copying files with drag and drop
– Toolbar: rich context menu and toolbar
– Thumbnails: thumbnails for image files
– Automatic resizing: automatic resizing on file upload.
– UTF-8: UTF-8 File name and file path normalizer, etc.
– Disinfectant: File name and file path disinfectant, etc.
– Folder upload: Folder upload (Google Chrome / Chromium compatible)
– Fragmented File Upload: Uploading fragmented files
– Upload: upload directly to the folder
– File creation: creation of the file by specifying the file name
– Browsing history – file browsing history
– Sensitive: works on tablets and phones
How File Manager Plugin for WordPress works
File manager access for registered users: registered users can access and manage files on the front end of your website.
File Manager Access for Unregistered Users: Unregistered users or visitors can access and manage files on the front end of your website.
User role restrictions: You can restrict any user role to access the file manager on the front end of your website.
User restrictions: You can restrict or block any user from accessing the file manager on the front end of your website.
Download File Manager Plugin for WordPress
File Manager Plugin for WordPress is an excellent administrator that is worth downloading so your work will be much easier.