In a web page the administration and the order are key especially in case you want to have the domain of several web pages at the same time, in case this is the reason I recommend you Permalink Manager Pro the best wordpress add-on for your organization and administration.
What is Permalink Manager Pro
With Permalink Manager Pro, you can easily govern all your permanent links for publications, pages, custom publication types, categories, tags, custom taxonomies or WooCommerce stores.
It also wants to help you, in keeping with the grandeur, regenerate your permalinks and replace any phrases between your URLs, including just a few clicks.
With Permalink Manager, you can ignore WordPress rewrite rules and make all URLs, not just the slug!
How Permalink Manager Pro works
performs permanent links on entire WooCommerce pages, products, taxonomies individually using the “URI Editor” and, in addition, configures people’s URLs because the WooCommerce coupon codes in accordance with the request for the reduced price routinely when using the hyperlink.
Permalink Manager Pro automatically (if enabled between settings) performs redirects for ALL pre-customized permanent links.
You can also determine the post you want to redirect your visitors along with the native permalinks, but set up larger URL and alias redirects for each post, page, and term.
Replace and then delete someone’s phrase in your permalinks by using the “Find or Replace” tool or remove the fully automatic procedure and extract the user-defined “stop words” from the default permalinks.
Permalink Manager Pro Features
– Full support for all types of publications and taxonomies
Permalink Manager is fully compatible, including regional shipment types: pages, publications and taxonomies: classes and labels.
– It seamlessly integrates with not only WooCommerce products, it produces labels but also permanent link classes, however, in addition, all custom classes and taxonomies are managed through the use of third-party plug-ins and themes.
– With the permalink manager, you can also manage the native church redirecting functionality and then determine which salvage slashes should and should not remain attached according to the termination of your permalinks.
Advantages of Permalink Manager Pro
– Permalink Manager is the only add-on that supports that amount, it supports advanced custom fields, but allows you to mimic the use of custom fields in your permanent links. Read more about this feature here.
– The opportunity to achieve completed permalinks could also, in some cases, lead to driving after unwanted permalink duplicates.
– By using the “Tools -> Duplicate permalinks” feature, you can easily check which publications, pages and term permalinks need to be modified to make your website URLs unique.
– Permalink Manager works right out of the box. It supports both native and custom content types. This includes pages, posts, categories, and custom post types/taxonomies.
– No need to worry about 404 errors! After updating the permalinks, old URLs will be redirected. This is enabled by default, but you can disable it in the add-on settings.
– You can also set up additional URL redirects for each post, page, or term. These can be used as short links or URL aliases.
– It works not only with native custom fields but also with third party add-ons. This includes advanced custom fields, toolkit types, and WooCommerce.
– Permalink Manager is the only WordPress add-on that allows you to automatically translate permanent links or define custom URL structure by language.
Download Permalink Manager Pro
The best thing you can do is download Permalink Manager Pro from our website to be part of the best pages with good administration and optimization.
There are no reviews yet.