The payments within the own web pages are sometimes very complicated and annoying, because many times it is redirected to another window and what this does is that it confuses the buyer or the one who is going to pay the service.
With Give PayPal pro Gateway all those inconveniences are in the past giving you the extreme security that payments will be made on your site and you will receive them without problems because you can create donation forms, or purchase forms quite attractive and effective.
How Give PayPal pro Gateway works
PayPal Standard is included in the free GiveWP add-on and is great when your organization is just getting started. The downside is that it redirects donors away from your website, leading to fewer conversions. With PayPal Pro, your donors can donate using a credit card directly on your website. This creates a better user experience and leads to higher conversion rates.
If you’re already using PayPal Standard for your donations and want to keep all your payments in one location, consider upgrading to PayPal Pro. Non-profit organizations generally get discounted credit card fees from PayPal, and your donors don’t need a PayPal account to donate to your cause.
Donors enter their information directly into a Payflow donation form, or PayPal Pro, with online credit card fields.
Encourage regular donations by using recurring donations with PayPal Pro
Use PayPal Pro with the Recurring Donations add-on for even more powerful fundraising campaigns. Non-profits that ask their donors to donate regularly generally earn more annual revenue and have more predictable income.
Benefits of Give PayPal pro Gateway
– A donation form with recurring donation amounts with PayPal Pro and GiveWP recurring donations
– Accept PayPal donations in various currencies and countries
– PayPal Pro supports 6 currencies to allow you to accept international donations in the currency your donor chooses.
– Earn more income with other GiveWP add-ons
– PayPal Pro works very well with our other add-ons, such as Fee Recovery. Therefore, you can ask donors to cover their PayPal fees when they give. When you purchase a Plus Pricing Plan, you’ll get all of the GiveWP add-ons, which are included:
– Recurring donations – ask your donors to give regularly instead of just once.
– Fee Recovery – Ask your donors to cover PayPal’s fees for their donations
– Currency Exchange – accept donations in currencies supported by PayPal.
– Tributes – Allow your donors to dedicate their donations to a loved one
– Form Field Manager – Customize the information you collect with each PayPal donation
– PayPal is one of the most recognized and used payment gateways in the world. PayPal Payments Pro allows non-profit organizations in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. to accept secure credit card payments on their site directly instead of being redirected to the PayPal website.
Importance of Give PayPal pro Gateway
A PayPal Pro account allows you to accept credit card donations directly on your website. To accept PayPal Pro payments using Give, you’ll need to have an active PayPal Pro account, the PayPal Pro add-on, and the main Give add-on installed and activated. See here for instructions on how to install and activate Give Add-ons.
PayPal has undergone some major revisions to its core products in recent years. These changes have caused a lot of confusion for users and developers. Not all features are available for all account types. Here is a quick description of different types:
this is the current offering of PayPal. If you started a new PayPal account today, this is what you would sign up for. PayPal Payments Pro allows you to collect donations directly on your website and has a monthly fee that varies depending on the country you’re in. This type of account supports recurring donations without any additional setup or need to call and apply.
Download Give PayPal pro Gateway
Be sure to download Give PayPal pro Gateway to make all your payments much more effective and clearer in every way.